Wednesday, March 28, 2007

humina

I am tired of worrying about this.

Can you just work it out? either way? really. I m done trying to figure it out.

If it happens it happens.

I don't know if this is trusting you or giving up- right now the two seem the same.

I want to call it trusting you. trusting that you haven't forgot about me. Why do I tend to think that you have?

Other news- Lord, please be with my resident. Soften her heart so she can see that there are so many people who want to help her. Be with her room mates as they sort this out with her and help her see that there are other ways than what she is doing. Be with Residents Life as they confront her on the issue and reach out to her. I know she is hurting and is deep into this be all that she needs. You know best how to handle this situation. I am at a loss- so I wont tell you how to do your job. You know.

I love you.

No comments: