Thursday, March 1, 2007

Friends

Jesus
You are good to me when I deserve it least. I really don't understand it. Last semester I felt so close to you, but this semester I feel so far away. I don't read my Bible, I don't even pray. I am living life as if you don't exist. But somehow you still manage to put people in my life that are amazing.
Thank you for friends that inspire me to strive toward you. Thank you for friends that tell me who I am in you when I have forgotten. I have become very good at talking like I know whats up, when really- I at a complete loss.
Lord I wish I could be rid of words for a while so that I can truly learn to live what I believe and not say anything. Help me to shut my mouth and not pretend like I know the answers when, clearly, I don't have the faintest idea.
Thank you for listening to me.
You are good.

No comments: