Sunday, November 14, 2010

Confessions

I am that girl.

I live with my friends.

I hand over a huge wad of coupons at the store, and smile.

I sing really loud in the car.

I make faces in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

I cried today hearing the story of the walls of Jericho.

I enjoy facial-expression wars with a certain 1 year old.

I adore waking up to the sound of giggling girls in the other room.

I could listen to stories for hours on end.

I miss my friends and family, but am so happy where I am.

I would wear jeans and chucks everyday if I could.

Crisp cold air makes me giddy.

If it is raining, you can bet my heart is happy.

I want to be the best wife imaginable to Jeff Weltman.

Speaking of, I have the most amazing husband.

Watching a 3 year old learn to spell is fascinating.

I admire Delaina Butler, and want to be like her when I grow up.

Christmas has always been sobering for me, but I look forward to a happy Christmas, one day.

Cheese-Its and apple sauce is a favorite snack.

As well as Blue Doritos and cream cheese [warm].

I dream about having my own home and decorating guest rooms.

In everything I try to find a game or adventure.

Eating out is a treat and always special.

I will randomly dance in the kitchen, simply because its my favorite room in a house.

Dancing with Brooke and Madeline is super fun.



I am that girl.

1 comment:

Valmicu said...

Your blog makes me happy. =D I miss you... and your Doritos and cream cheese... I can't believe I forgot about that goodness! I need to buy some Doritos! I love you.